Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Deutsche Telekom AG (Deutsche Telekom) is a provider of integrated telecommunication information technology services. It provides mobile communications, IPTV products and services for consumers, fixed network, internet and information and communication technology (ICT) for business and corporate customers across the world. The company also offers cloud-based services including tailored infrastructure, international networks, platforms and software; and classical ICT services and legacy systems, digital mobile telephony voice services, and data services such as SMS and mobile internet to its business customers. Deutsche Telekom offers its services under T-Mobile, T-Systems and Metro brand names. The company has business presence across Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas. Deutsche Telekom is headquartered in Bonn, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Deutsche Telekom AG Key Recent Developments
Mar 29,2019: Deutsche Telekom to switch to electricity from renewable sources of energy
Feb 21,2019: Deutsche Telekom continues growth course in record year 2018 and exceeds financial targets
Feb 15,2019: The Charter of Trust takes a major step forward to advance cybersecurity
Aug 09,2018: Deutsche Telekom continues to grow organically and again raises its full-year guidance
Jul 17,2018: Birgit Bohle appointed new member of Deutsche Telekom's Board of Management responsible for Human ResourcesKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company