Deutsche Bundesbank - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Deutsche Bundesbank (Bundesbank) is the central bank of the Federal Republic of Germany, and is a part of the European System of Central Banks offers monetary policy, financial and monetary system, banking supervision, cash management, and payment services. Monetary policy includes open market operations, monetary policy framework, economic analysis, and standing facilities. Financial and monetary system offers financial and monetary stability, international co-operations,a dn financial stability review. Banking supervision provides recovery and resolution, risk management, payment institution and e-money institution, and research and documentation. Cash management offers Euro banknotes and coins, foreign exchange, cash services, and counterfeit money. Payment system contains collateral management and customer access mechanism. It also acts a bank for the government and retail and commercial banks operating in the country. Bundesbank is headquartered in Frankfurt Main, Germany.
Deutsche Bundesbank Key Recent Developments
Sep 15,2016: Claudia Buch appointed Chair of Irving Fisher Committee
Jul 18,2016: Bundesbank: Acquisition of financial assets and external financing in Germany in the first quarter of 2016
Apr 28,2016: Bundesbank Executive Board member Dr Joachim Nagel to depart before the end of his term
Feb 25,2016: Bundesbank posts €3.2 billion profit in 2015Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.