Detroit Medical Center - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Detroit Medical Center (DMC) is a healthcare service provider, which offers services in the areas of clinical care, healthcare research and medical education. It operates one of the leading hospitals in Detroit and is one of the largest health care providers in Southeast Michigan. The organization offers services related to cancer treatment, neurosciences, organ transplant, women’s health, neurosciences, stroke treatment, cardiology, pediatrics, optometry, orthopaedics and rehabilitation, among others. DMC offers these medical services through a network of hospitals, rehabilitation centers, outpatient facilities and imaging locations. It also operates through its partners, The Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Center and the Kresge Eye Institute. DMC is headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, the US.
Detroit Medical Center Key Recent Developments
Jan 31,2018: Detroit Medical Center (DMC) and Legacy DMC Agree to Invest more than $2 Million to Benefit Patient Care
Jan 23,2018: Tenet's Detroit Medical Center to eliminate up to 300 jobs
Dec 06,2017: Detroit Medical Center cuts 150 as hospitals struggle across US
Jul 28,2017: DMC names New Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital and Sinai-Grace Hospital CEOs
Jul 21,2017: 34 latest hospital, health system executive movesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.