Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd (DTTL) through its member firms provides audit, tax, consulting, risk management, financial advisory services and solutions. Its service portfolio includes: financial statement audits, accounting advisory, assurance services, resource planning, outsourcing and actuarial and insurance solutions. In addition, it offers global employer services, business tax, transfer pricing, mergers and acquisitions, global investment and innovation incentives, indirect tax, international tax and tax management consulting services. The company offers its services to diverse sectors including consumer business, energy and resources, financial services, life sciences and health care, manufacturing, public sector, real estate, technology, media and telecommunications. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific. DTTL is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd Key Recent Developments
Apr 10,2019: Deloitte and Google Cloud expand their alliance to bring the cloud to more industries
Feb 20,2019: Tourmaline adds 338 mmboe of reserves in 2018, 2P reserves increased to 2.46 billion boe
Dec 11,2018: Deloitte earns four contracts to help states implement modular medicaid systems
Oct 16,2018: UK’s largest companies pledge hundreds of millions of pounds to tackle climate change
Sep 25,2018: Vuzix partners with 1Minuut Innovation and Deloitte Netherlands to bring augmented reality innovation through smart glasses to the healthcare industryReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.