Defense Commissary Agency - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA), a reporting entity of the Department of Defense (DoD), operates a chain of commissaries. The agency sells groceries and related household items to active, reserve, and guard members of the uniformed services, retirees of these services, authorized family members, and other authorized patrons. It offers various products such as baked, dairy, frozen food, groceries, health and beauty, packaged meats, fresh produce, household, pet and tobacco products. DeCA provides management and support services to the agency’s commissaries through its area offices at East, Central and West area to manage stores in the US and Puerto Rico; and Europe and the Pacific area offices to manage stores in Europe, Africa and Asia. The agency also operates central distribution centers in the Pacific and Europe. DeCA is headquartered in Fort Lee, Virginia, the US.
Defense Commissary Agency Key Recent Developments
Aug 07,2017: Tremaglio named DeCA’s general counsel
Jun 06,2017: Dowling appointed acting DeCA director
Jun 06,2017: DeCA Director Joseph Jeu retires
Feb 02,2017: DeCA director to retire June 3
Nov 10,2016: Defense Commissary Agency names new West Area directorReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.