DeepOcean Group Holding B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DeepOcean Group Holding B.V. (DeepOcean Group) is an integrated subsea services provider. The company offers inspection, maintenance and repair (IMR) services; survey and seabed-mapping; subsea installation; seabed intervention; decommissioning; and engineering and project management services. It owns and charters remotely operated vehicles (ROVs), autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs), construction support vessels, trenchers and ploughs, module handling systems and survey equipment, among others. The company operates in the oil and gas, offshore renewable, telecommunications, subsea defense systems and electrical power transmission industries. It has offices in Norway, the UK, Holland, Brazil, Mexico and Singapore. DeepOcean Group is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
DeepOcean Group Holding B.V. Key Recent Developments
Jan 22,2018: DeepOcean Awarded Contract For Ploughing Operations On Nord Stream 2 Project
Jan 12,2018: Deepocean And Level Personal Establish New Company Level Offshore
Jan 04,2018: Deepocean wins contract from Statoil for marine operations on Snorre Expansion Project
Oct 30,2017: Leadership Change At Deepocean
Oct 26,2017: Aker BP Awards Subsea Contract To DeepOceanReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.