DePuy Synthes Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
DePuy Synthes Inc (DePuy Synthes), a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, is a medical device company that provides products for orthopedic and neurological procedures. DePuy Synthes operates through eight divisions: joint reconstruction, sports medicine, neurological, spine, trauma, cranio-maxillofacial, biomaterials, and power tools. The company also offers patient education systems, analytic profiles, ambassador programs, community education programs and other services. DePuy Synthes offers its products to physicians, hospitals, surgeons, caregivers and veterinary industries. The company distributes its products in domestic and international markets. DePuySynthes is headquartered in Warsaw, Indiana, the US.
DePuy Synthes Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 19,2018: Corail Hip System Collared Femoral Stem Demonstrates a 29% Lower Revision Risk Compared to Class, According to Independent Joint Registry Data
Jan 29,2018: New Study on Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA) Outcomes with Anterior Approach Show Less Reported Pain, Fewer Narcotics and Better Hip Function in the First 90 Days
Dec 06,2017: Next-Generation High-Definition Visualization System for Minimally Invasive Surgery Introduced by DePuy Synthes
Sep 07,2017: Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies Signals Commitment to Stroke Treatment With the Announcement of New Neurovascular Business
May 31,2017: Depuy Synthes and Ethicon to Showcase Intra Operative Solutions Aiming to Mitigate Surgical Site Infection During Efort CongressReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.