Dark Beer (Beer & Cider) Market in France - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Dark Beer (Beer & Cider) Market in France - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Dark Beer market in France.
Darker colored lagers - colors may range from light brown to black. Includes bottom-fermented black beers often called Negra in Spanish. Often includes Bock beers, which are typically darker in color. However, some lighercolored Bock beers are included in the Lager category
Dark Beer market in France registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.38% during the period 2011 to 2016 with a sales value of EUR 39.77 Million in 2016, an increase of 2.16% over 2015. The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2011-2016 and illustrative forecast to 2021 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Dark Beer and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2013 to 2016, where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to France's Dark Beer (Beer & Cider) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Reasons to buy
- Overall Dark Beer (Beer & Cider) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2011 to 2021.
- Value terms for the top brands.
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Dark Beer (Beer & Cider) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and brand dynamics.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
- 1 Dark Beer Market Overview
- 2 France Dark Beer Market Analytics, 2011-
- 2.1 Dark Beer Value Analytics, 2011-
- 2.1.1 Dark Beer Market by Value, 2011-
- 2.2 Dark Beer Volume Analytics, 2011-
- 2.2.1 Dark Beer Market by Volume, 2011-
- 3 France Dark Beer Brand Analytics by Value, 2013-
- 3.1 Dark Beer Brand Analytics by Value, 2013-
- 4 France Dark Beer Brand Analytics by Volume, 2013-
- 4.1 Dark Beer Brand Analytics by volume, 2013-
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Definitions
- 5.1.1 Category Definitions
- 5.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
- 5.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
- 5.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
- 5.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
- 5.1.6 Exchange Rates
- 5.1.7 Methodology Summary
- 5.2 About GlobalData
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: France Dark Beer Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011-
- Table 2: France Dark Beer Market Value (USD m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011-
- Table 3: France Dark Beer Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011-
- Table 4: France Dark Beer Market Value by Brands (EUR m), 2013-
- Table 5: France Dark Beer Market Value by Brands (USD m), 2013-
- Table 6: France Dark Beer Market Volume by Brands (Liters m), 2013-
- Table 7: Category Definitions Dark Beer Market
- Table 8: Distribution Channel Definitions Dark Beer Market
- Table 9: Volume Units for Dark Beer Market
- Table 10: France Exchange Rate EUR - USD (Annual Average), 2011 -
- Table 11: France Exchange Rate EUR - USD (Annual Average), 2017 - 2021 Forecast
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: France Dark Beer Market Value (EUR m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011-
- Figure 2: France Dark Beer Market Volume (Liters m) and Growth (Y-o-Y), 2011-
- Figure 3: France Dark Beer Market Value by Brands (EUR m), 2013-
- Figure 4: France Dark Beer Market Volume by Brands (kg m), 2013-