Dana Petroleum Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dana Petroleum Ltd (Dana), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Korea National Oil Corp (KNOC), is an upstream oil and gas company. It explores, develops and produces oil and gas from its assets in the Europe and the Middle East. The company has interests and operations in the UK, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Egypt. Its portfolio in the UK includes interests in oil and gas fields and exploration licenses in the Northern, Central and Southern North Sea. Its Netherlands assets include interests in the De Ruyter, Hanze, Van Ghent and Van Nes oil and gas fields. In Egypt, the company holds upstream interests in the Gulf of Suez and the Western Desert. Dana is headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, UK.
Dana Petroleum Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 16,2018 Saipem wins three offshore engineering and construction contracts
Aug 28,2018 Dentons advises Centrica Storage on £120m contract to process gas from Tolmount field
Aug 20,2018 Premier announces sanctioning of development of Tolmount main gas field
Jul 06,2018 Spirit Energy To Take On Operatorship Of Babbage Field
Jun 27,2018 EnerMech Get £21 Million Cranes Contract LiftReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.