Dakota Gasification Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dakota Gasification Company (Dakota Gas), a subsidiary of Basin Electric Power Cooperative, is a producer of pipeline quality synthetic natural gas and other chemicals. The company operates the Great Plains Synfuels Plant (Synfuels Plant), which converts lignite coal into pipeline-quality synthetic gas and anhydrous ammonia as a co-product, and produces a number of byproducts including carbon dioxide. Dakota Gas manufactures chemicals through the coal gasification process. Its major products include fertilizers, solvents, phenol, chemicals and carbon dioxide. The company also produces natural gas from coal and transports it through a pipeline, which is connected to the Northern Border Pipeline. The company supplies synthetic gas to various Basin Electric peaking stations and Antelope Valley Station (AVS). Dakota Gas is headquartered in Bismarck, North Dakota, the US.
Dakota Gasification Company Key Recent Developments
Jan 24,2017: Dakota Gas Ammonia Plant Work Increases Efficiency And ReliabilityReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Dakota Gasification Company - Key Facts
- Dakota Gasification Company - Key Employees
- Dakota Gasification Company - Major Products and Services
- Dakota Gasification Company - History
- Dakota Gasification Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Dakota Gasification Company - Business Description
- Dakota Gasification Company - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Dakota Gasification Company - Strengths
- Dakota Gasification Company - Weaknesses
- Dakota Gasification Company - Opportunities
- Dakota Gasification Company - Threats
- Dakota Gasification Company - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jan 24, 2017: Dakota Gas Ammonia Plant Work Increases Efficiency And Reliability
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Dakota Gasification Company, Key Facts
- Dakota Gasification Company, Key Employees
- Dakota Gasification Company, Major Products and Services
- Dakota Gasification Company, History
- Dakota Gasification Company, Other Locations
- Dakota Gasification Company, Subsidiaries
- Dakota Gasification Company, Key Competitors