DURECT Corp (DRRX) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
DURECT Corp (Durect) is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It carries out the development of pharmaceutical systems based on its proprietary drug delivery technology platforms to treat chronic debilitating diseases. It also undertakes the development of biotechnology products. The company’s major products include Alzet, an osmotic pump; and Lactel, a biodegradable polymer. The company’s product pipeline comprises DUR-928 indicated for treatment of acute organ injuries and metabolic/lipid disorders; Remoxy, indicated for chronic pain; Posimir, indicated for post-operative pain; Eladur, indicated for post herpetic neuralgia; Oradur, indicated for chronic pain and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder; and Relday, indicated for Schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. Durect’s major drug delivery technology platforms include Saber, Cloud, Oradur and Transdur. The company operates in the US, Europe, Japan and other countries. Durect is headquartered in California, the US.
DURECT Corp Key Recent Developments
Mar 14,2017: DURECT Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Financial Results and Update of Programs
Oct 31,2016: DURECT Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Update of Programs
Aug 01,2016: DURECT Announces Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Update of Programs
May 05,2016: DURECT Announces First Quarter 2016 Financial Results and Update of Programs
Feb 29,2016: DURECT Announces Fourth Quarter 2015 Financial Results and Update of ProgramsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.