DTEK Energy B.V. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DTEK Energy B.V. (DTEK Energy), formerly DTEK Holdings B.V., is a vertically-integrated utility that conducts coal mining and processing; electricity generation; manufacture of mining machinery; trading of coal and electricity in Ukrainian and international markets; and repair and maintenance activities. It generates electricity through thermal power plants and combined heat and power plants. The company’s energy and mining assets are present in Donetsk, Dnipropetrovsk, Luhansk, Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnitsya, Zaporizhia, Kherson, Kharkiv and Kyiv regions, and the City of Kyiv in Ukraine; and Rostov region of Russia. The company is a subsidiary of DTEK B.V. DTEK Energy is headquartered in Kiev, Ukraine.
DTEK Energy B.V. Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: DTEK appoints Emanuele Volpe as Chief Innovation Officer
Jul 26,2018: DTEK's Production Indicators for the First 6 Months of 2018
Jun 22,2018: DTEK Kyiv Grids Grant Open Access to Power Grid Maps
Jun 19,2018: DTEK Dnipro Grids will be inspecting their power transmission lines using modern aerial platforms
Jun 12,2018: DTEK Grids’ CEO Ivan Gelyukh has been elected a co-chairperson of the Energy Community Coordination GroupReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.