DHL Supply Chain - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DHL Supply Chain, formerly Exel Inc, is one of the leading companies in contract logistics in North America. It operates as the supply chain segment of Deutche Post DHL, the world's leading logistics group. The company provides customer-focused solutions to a wide range of industries such as automotive, consumer, retail, engineering and manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare, technology, energy and chemicals. The company offers supply chain solutions and third party logistics services. DHL Supply Chain provides supply chain design, inbound to manufacturing, consulting, assembly and packing, warehousing, order fulfillment, and transportation services. The company renders services such as clinical trials logistics, global freight management, IT solutions and value added services. The company operates in the US, Canada and Latin America. DHL Supply Chain is headquartered in Westerville, Ohio, the US.DHL Supply Chain Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2018: DHL Supply Chain Announces Layoffs In Groveport, Ohio
Feb 12,2018: DHL Supply Chain to lay off 500
Aug 25,2017: DHL Supply Chain will lay off 223 employees in Pennsylvania
Jul 20,2017: DHL Supply Chain to close Englewood site, impacting 85 employees
Jun 28,2017: DHL opens new state-of-the-art Life Sciences facility at Dublin AirportReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.