DEME NV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DEME N.V. (DEME), a subsidiary of Compagnie d'Entreprises CFE SA is a dredging and hydraulic engineering services company. The company offers services, which include engineering solutions, installation of offshore wind farms, services to oil and gas companies, environmental activities such as soil remediation, recycling of dredged materials and remediation of brown field and wreck clearance, offshore lifting and sea aggregate winning. The company serves the customers comprising government, renewable industry, oil and gas and mining industries. The company has operational presence in 90 countries spread across Europe, Middle East, India, Africa, America and Asia. DEME is headquartered in Zwijndrecht, Belgium.
DEME NV Key Recent Developments
Nov 13,2017: ISV Siem Moxie to Support the Rentel Offshore Wind Farm Project
Aug 16,2017: DEME secures submarine cable installation contract for Elia Modular Offshore Grid
Jun 26,2017: DEME’s subsidiary GeoSea to install offshore foundations for EnBW offshore wind farm Albatros in Germany
Jun 07,2017: DEME partners with Airobot to build their drone operations
May 30,2017: DP2 jack-up vessel ‘Goliath’ sets sails to China for first offshore wind projectsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.