Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area.
Cytomegalovirus (CMV) represents the most common congenital, viral infection in the developed world and awareness of this disease is increasing. Few countries have official guidelines in place for CMV screening but in general testing tends to be performed for sperm donations, immunocompromised cases, and pregnant women. Diagnosis of CMV infections is complex as symptoms are often non-specific and mimic mononucleosis or the flu. Approximately 21-25% of primary CMV infections are symptomatic in pregnant women. Conversely, sources indicate that women with repeat or secondary CMV infections typically do not show symptoms.
The majority of CMV tests are performed using Enzyme Immuno Assay (EIA) devices, which detect the presence of both IgG and IgM antibodies in patient blood. These assays are highly sensitive and provide high-throughput capabilities. Molecular assays and nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) devices are also sometimes employed for diagnosis of CMV infection, confirmatory testing, or performed for CMV viral load testing in immunocompromised or transplant patients.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model
Currently marketed Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Tests and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for this Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for this Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.Companies covered:
Abbott Laboratories, American Master Tech Scientific Inc, Beckman Coulter Inc, bioMerieux Inc, Bion Enterprises Ltd, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, DiaSorin Inc, Erba Diagnostics Inc, Immucor, Inc., Luminex Corp, Merck KGaA, Qiagen NV, Quidel Corporation, Altona Diagnostics GmbH, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd, Siemens Healthineers, Trinity Biotech Plc, OthersCountries covered:
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.Scope
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
Reasons to buy
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Tests marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Prenatal Screening market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Prenatal Screening market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Prenatal Screening market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
this is delivered as an Excel file.