Cryogenmash - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cryogenmash, a subsidiary of OMZ Group, is a producer and supplier of air separation technologies and equipment. It designs and manufactures equipment for the production, processing, transportation and storage of industrial gases. The company’s products include cryogenic air separation plants, membrane gas separation plants, cryogenic pipelines, turbo expanders, tank and vessel equipment and specialized systems, among others. Its major services include turnkey project implementation and revamping of the existing air separation units. It provides comprehensive solutions for processing casing-head gas, natural gas and LNG. The company supplies its products to Kazakhstan, India, China, Poland and South Korea. Cryogenmash is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.Cryogenmash Key Recent Developments
Jun 09,2017: Cryogenmash Executed Successfully First Stage Of Vacuum Tests At PPTF For ITER
Feb 02,2017: Cryogenmash Was Selected As Industrial Gases Supplier For Zapsibneftekhim (Sibur), Tobolsk
Jan 10,2017: SIBUR And Cryogenmash Sign Agreement To Supply Idustrial Gases To ZapSibNeftekhimReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Cryogenmash - Key Facts
- Cryogenmash - Key Employees
- Cryogenmash - Major Products and Services
- Cryogenmash - History
- Cryogenmash - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Cryogenmash - Business Description
- Cryogenmash - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cryogenmash - Strengths
- Cryogenmash - Weaknesses
- Cryogenmash - Opportunities
- Cryogenmash - Threats
- Cryogenmash - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jun 09, 2017: Cryogenmash Executed Successfully First Stage Of Vacuum Tests At PPTF For ITER
- Feb 02, 2017: Cryogenmash Was Selected As Industrial Gases Supplier For Zapsibneftekhim (Sibur), Tobolsk
- Jan 10, 2017: SIBUR And Cryogenmash Sign Agreement To Supply Idustrial Gases To ZapSibNeftekhim
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Cryogenmash, Key Facts
- Cryogenmash, Key Employees
- Cryogenmash, Major Products and Services
- Cryogenmash, History
- Cryogenmash, Subsidiaries
- Cryogenmash, Key Competitors