Cradle Technologies - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cradle Technologies (Cradle) designs, develops, and manufactures networked video surveillance servers (NVSS). The company’s products portfolio includes networked video servers and associated filmware, system software and video content analysis software. Its servers are used for remote monitoring single and multi-location businesses. Cradle offers its services to retail stores, multiplexes, hotels, construction sites, apartments, buildings, gas stations, schools, colleges, banks and ATMs, restaurants, bars and several others. The company’s enVigil IP solution, enVigil NVS solution and Central Management System, bridge the gap between the Analog DVRs and Digital NVRs. The company sells its products through Arohi Systems, Inc. It has operations in the US and India. Cradle is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Cradle Technologies - Key Facts
- Cradle Technologies - Key Employees
- Cradle Technologies - Key Employee Biographies
- Cradle Technologies - Major Products and Services
- Cradle Technologies - History
- Cradle Technologies - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Cradle Technologies - Business Description
- Cradle Technologies - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cradle Technologies - Strengths
- Cradle Technologies - Weaknesses
- Cradle Technologies - Opportunities
- Cradle Technologies - Threats
- Cradle Technologies - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Cradle Technologies, Key Facts
- Cradle Technologies, Key Employees
- Cradle Technologies, Key Employee Biographies
- Cradle Technologies, Major Products and Services
- Cradle Technologies, History
- Cradle Technologies, Other Locations
- Cradle Technologies, Key Competitors