Covid-19 Impact on Construction in Chile (Update 3)
GlobalData expects Chile’s construction industry to contract by 4.5%, as the new lockdown measures announced by the government to contain the spread of the pandemic have forced many projects to be temporarily halted.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Chile’s construction industry, includin.-
Reasons to Buy
- Chile’s construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Chile’s construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- Contact Us
- List of Figures
- Economic Growth
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Construction Value-Add, (in CLP billion, constant prices, unadjusted)
- Authorized Surface Housing and Non-housing, (Thousand, m²)
- Industrial Production Index, Year on Year Growth Rates (2014=100)
- Total exports (in US$ million)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Chile
- Contractor Impact Index, Chile