Covance Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.Highlights
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Covance Inc (Covance), a subsidiary of LabCorp, is a drug development company that offers contract research and manufacturing services. The company’s services include research, lead optimization, analysis services, safety assessment and drug safety testing, consulting and partnering, clinical development, informatics, clinical testing, commercialization and manufacturing support, among others. It offers solutions in various therapeutic areas such as cardiovascular; diabetes, endocrinology and nephrology; immuno-oncology; infectious diseases; inflammation; neuroscience; non-alcoholic steatohepatitis; oncology; rare disease and orphan drugs; and padiatrics. Covance also offers laboratory testing services for agrochemical and chemical industries. The company operates across the US, Europe, Latin America, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Covance is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, the US.
Covance Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 04,2019: Genfit, Covance sign licensing agreement for NASH diagnostic test
Apr 30,2018: LabCorp Enters into Definitive Agreement to Sell Covance Food Solutions to Eurofins for $670 Million
Apr 30,2018: NanoString Partners with Multiple Leading Contract Research Organizations to Market Digital Spatial Profiling Service
Jan 25,2018: John Ratliff of Covance Elected 2018 ACRO Chairman
Jan 08,2018: Covance Introduces Dedicated Offering Designed for Biotech, Medical Device and Diagnostics CompaniesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.