Country Profile: Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Poland
Polish Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector accounted for a value share of 1.3% of the global market and 11.8% of the regional (Eastern Europe) market, in 2016. The urge for new taste preferences among consumers, and adaptation of new culinary traditions from other parts of the world are the key growth drivers in the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector. The demand for Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces in Poland is expected to increase and, consequently, its volume share in the Eastern European region will rise from 11.8% in 2016 to 12.6% by 2021.
Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector is valued at Zl5,606.5 million (US$1,419.9 million) in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2016-2021. Per capita consumption stood at 8.06 kg when compared to the global and Eastern Europe levels of 4.51 kg and 7.29 kg, respectively, in 2016.
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Polish Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector, accounting for a total value share of 44.1% in 2016.
Health & Wellness attributes such as ‘Food Minus’ and ‘Naturally Healthy’ and consumer benefits such as ‘General Wellbeing’ & ‘Health Management’ are the most sought after Health & Wellness claims in the Polish Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector.
The report Country Profile: Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector in Poland provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
In particular, this report provides the following analysis -
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Bouillons & Stocks, Chutneys & Relishes, Condiment Sauces, Dips, Dressings, Dry Cooking Sauces, Herbs, Spices & Seasonings, Tomato Pastes and Purées, and, Wet Cooking Sauces with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Cash & Carries and warehouse Clubs, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others.
- Packaging data: Consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Jar, Bottle, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Box, Pouch, and Tube.
Companies mentioned in this report: Unilever Plc, Nestle S.A, Kamis Sa, Kamis Sa, Agros Nova Sp. Z O.O, The Kraft Heinz Company, Homhual Foods Industry Co.,Ltd, Fh Rolnik Sp, Kotányi Gmbh, Cirio S.p.A, Mars, Incorporated, Roleski, Motyl, Okechamp S.A, Vortumnus, Conservas La Costena SA de CV, Kikkoman Corporation, Prymat, Ab World Foods Ltd.Scope
Reasons to buy
- The Polish Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces sector grew at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2011-2016 and is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 5.2% during 2016-2021.
- The per capita consumption of seasonings, dressings & sauces is higher in the Poland compared to Eastern Europe levels
- Herbs, Spices & Seasonings is the largest market in value terms
- Per capita consumption of Dressings in the Poland is noticeably high when compared to global level
- Winiary is the leading brand in the Bouillons & Stocks market in both value and volume terms
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.