Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Vaccines Market Forecast to 2024
This publication is an update and extension to the Excel model containing the patient-based sales forecast for COVID-19 vaccines, which was previously covered in Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID 19) Vaccines: Opportunity Assessment and Forecast to 2026, published in June 2021.
Report deliverables include a PowerPoint report and an interactive Excel-based forecast model
Forecasts includes 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan)
Forecasts cover 5 years from 2021 to 2026
GlobalData forecast three different potential scenarios for the future use of COVID-19 vaccines -
- The first scenario assumes that annual vaccination with a COVID-19 vaccine will be needed.
- The second scenario assumes annual vaccination for the high-risk population of people 65 years of age and older, while everyone below 65 years of age will need a vaccine only every two years.
- In the third scenario, the high-risk population of people 65 years of age and older will receive a COVID-19 vaccine every two years, while everyone below 65 years will need a vaccine only every five years.
This report includes -
Reasons to Buy
- Executive Summary
- Disease Overview: History of the outbreak, Etiology and Pathophysiology
- Current Vaccination Options: Includes detailed product profiles with SWOT analysis
- Unmet Need and Opportunities: Detailing the major unmet needs with significant KOL insights
- Pipeline Assessment: Includes pipeline overview and detailed product profiles with SWOT analysis
- R&D Strategies: Trends in Clinical Trial Design for COVID-19 Vaccines and Trends in Deal-Making
- Market Outlook
- To understand the current COVID-19 vaccine situation in multiple regions.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the 7MM COVID-19 vaccine.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global COVID-19 vaccine market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
this is delivered as an excel file.
Please Note: Due to the brevity and/or nature of the content posted, there is no table of contents available for this report.