Cook Medical Incorporated - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Cook Medical Incorporated (Cook Medical) undertakes the design, development and marketing of medical devices, biologic materials and cellular therapies for healthcare market. The company offers products in the fields of critical care medicine, endoscopy, interventional radiology, urology, aortic intervention, lead management, otolaryngology, peripheral intervention, reproductive health and surgery. Its products include catheters, needles, wire guides, stents and stent grafts, central venous catheters and others in more than 40 medical specialties.
Cook Medical Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Nov 03,2015 Additional First Time Endovascular Clinical Trial Results Announced At VIVA15
Oct 09,2015 Cook Medical Expands Global Recall of Select Sizes of Beacon Tip Angiographic Catheters
Oct 07,2015 Edwards’ Applications Expertise Benefits Cook Medical’s Sterilisation Process
Aug 03,2015 Cook Medical Issues Global Recall of Beacon Tip Angiographic Catheter Products
Jul 29,2015 IVC filter litigation continues; law firm provides free information to IVC filter patientsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.