ConverDyn Corp. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
ConverDyn Corp. (ConverDyn) a general partnership between affiliates of Honeywell and General Atomics. It is the exclusive agent for conversion sales from Honeywell’s Metropolis Works facility in Illinois. The company manufactures Uranium hexafluoride (UF6) by converting uranium ore through U3O8 concentrate weighing and sampling process. It coordinates and manages conversion process for its customers including uranium deliveries, uranium sampling, materials storage, and product delivery. Through on-going contracts with uranium suppliers, government agencies, transporters, enrichment facilities, and fabricators, ConverDyn serves its utility customers. It provides conversion-related services to nuclear utilities in the US, Europe and Far East. ConverDyn is headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, the US.
ConverDyn Corp. Key Recent Developments
Apr 12,2016: Centrus and ConverDyn Sign MOU to Explore Joint Sales and Business Development Opportunities
Apr 04,2016: Kazatomprom and ConverDyn started joint marketing to UF6 marketReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company 5
- ConverDyn Corp. - Key Facts 5
- ConverDyn Corp. - Key Employees 6
- ConverDyn Corp. - Key Operational Employees 7
- ConverDyn Corp. - Major Products and Services 8
- ConverDyn Corp. - History 9
- ConverDyn Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
- Head Office 10
- Section 2 – Company Analysis 11
- ConverDyn Corp. - Business Description 11
- ConverDyn Corp. - Corporate Strategy 12
- ConverDyn Corp. - SWOT Analysis 13
- SWOT Analysis - Overview 13
- ConverDyn Corp. - Strengths 13
- ConverDyn Corp. - Weaknesses 14
- ConverDyn Corp. - Opportunities 15
- ConverDyn Corp. - Threats 16
- ConverDyn Corp. - Key Competitors 17
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments 18
- Apr 12, 2016: Centrus and ConverDyn Sign MOU to Explore Joint Sales and Business Development Opportunities 18
- Apr 04, 2016: Kazatomprom and ConverDyn started joint marketing to UF6 market 19
- Section 4 – Appendix 20
- Methodology 20
- About GlobalData 20
- Contact Us 20
- Disclaimer 20
- List of Tables
- ConverDyn Corp., Key Facts 5
- ConverDyn Corp., Key Employees 6
- ConverDyn Corp., Key Operational Employees 7
- ConverDyn Corp., Major Products and Services 8
- ConverDyn Corp., History 9
- ConverDyn Corp., Key Competitors 17