Construction in South Korea: COVID-19 Sector Impact (Update 2)
GlobalData expects the construction industry’s growth to decline to -2.8% in 2020. Although there will be a recovery, construction output value in real terms will not return to the 2017 highs until 2023.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on South Korea’s construction industry, including -
Reasons to Buy
- South Korea’s construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in South Korea’s construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- Contact Us
- List of Figures
- Economic Growth
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Value of Construction Orders Received, South Korea (KRW Billion)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, South Korea
- Contractor Impact Index, South Korea