Construction in Singapore: COVID-19 Sector Impact (Update 2)
GlobalData has revised downwards the forecast for construction industry growth in 2020 to -14.1%, primarily reflecting the severe impact of the lockdown measures on the industry
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Singapore’s construction industry, including -
Reasons to Buy
- Singapore’s construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Singapore’s construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- Contact Us
- List of Figures
- Economic Growth
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Total Value of Contracts Awarded (SGD billion)
- Total Value of Progress Payments Certified (SGD billion)
- International Visitor Arrivals (Number)
- Retail Sales Index, In Chained Volume Terms (2017 = 100)
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Singapore
- Contractor Impact Index, Singapore