Construction in Bulgaria - COVID-19 Sector Impact - (Update 3)
GlobalData expects the construction industry to contract by 2.1% in 2020, with the high likelihood of downward revision in the short-term if activity is more severely disrupted than currently anticipated.
This report provides market analysis, information and insights into the impact of coronavirus outbreak on Bulgaria’s construction industry, including -
Reasons to Buy
- Bulgaria’s construction industry's growth prospects
- Critical insight into the impact of Coronavirus, as well as an analysis of key risks and opportunities in Bulgaria’s construction industry.
- Identify and evaluate the impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the construction industry using GlobalData's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies.
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level.
- Understand the latest industry and market trends.
- Construction Outlook
- Key Contractors
- Construction Output Value (Real, US$ Million)
- List of Figures
- Construction Output (Real, US$ billion, 2017 prices)
- Construction value-add, average 2015 prices, year on year growths
- Construction production index (2015=100)
- Construction Business Situation, Activity and Expected Activity
- Industrial and Manufacturing production index, 2015=100, year on year growths
- Exports, in BGN billion, year on year growth
- Construction Project Momentum Index, Bulgaria
- Contractor Impact Index, Bulgaria