Consolidated Edison Solutions, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Consolidated Edison Solutions, Inc. (ConEdison Solutions) a subsidiary of Consolidated Edison, Inc. is an energy services company. It provides a broad array of energy procurement and management services, ranging from supply and facility improvement, consulting, demand side management and performance contracting services to web-based control and financing to commercial and industrial customers. The company offers electricity, renewable energy and related services to residential, commercial, industrial government and small business customers. The company’s electricity sales services area include territories of utilities in the states of New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Ohio, Texas and District of Columbia. ConEdison Solutions is headquartered in Valhalla, New York, the US.
Consolidated Edison Solutions, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 04,2017: Con Edison Solutions Partners With The Putnam Valley Central School District On Energy Efficiency Project
Apr 28,2017: DOE Awards 21 Contracts to Provide New and Efficient Energy and Water Infrastructure Improvements to Federal Facilities
Jul 20,2016: UMass Amherst Installing More than 15,000 Solar Panels to Reduce Emissions, Cut Electricity Costs by $6.2 Million
Jun 30,2016: ConEdison Solutions Delivers Affordable Electricity to Pennsylvania Consumers
May 18,2016: Solar power comes to four local schools in Plymouth, ConnecticutReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.