Competitor Profile: Scalable Capital
Scalable Capital is a digital investment management firm. It creates and manages globally diversified ETF portfolios for its clients to help them achieve their long-term financial goals, supported by proprietary risk management technology. Scalable Capital is available in four countries: Germany, the UK, Austria, and Switzerland.
The report provides information and insight into Scalable Capital, including -
- Its business and geographical presence.
- Comprehensive coverage of its products and services.
- A comparison against key competitors.
- Information on its revenue model and market potential.
- Important events and milestones.
Reasons to buy
- In 2016, Scalable Capital launched in Germany, the UK, and Austria.
- In March 2017, Scalable Capital received investment from BlackRock.
- In May 2018, Scalable Capital reached €1bn in assets under management.
- Gain insights into Scalable Capital’s business operations and key events.
- Learn about the company’s product portfolio and revenue model.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the robo-advice space by comparing Scalable Capital’s performance against competitors.
- Historic Milestones
- SWOT Analysis
- Revenue Model
- Partner Merchants
- Products & Services
- Market Potential
- Marketing & Advertising