Columbia Power Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Columbia Power Corp (Columbia Power), a Crown corporation, is an electric utility wholly owned and controlled by the Province of British Columbia. The corporation exists under the Business Corporations Act and reports to the Minister of Energy and Mines. It generates power from hydro source. It develops, owns and operates hydro power projects in the Columbia River basin. Through a joint venture partnership with Columbia Basin Trust, Columbia Power owns hydropower facilities including Brilliant Expansion Power Corporation, Arrow Lakes Power Corporation, and Brilliant Power Corporation. The corporation sells power to FortisBC and BC Hydro. Columbia Power is headquartered in Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada.
Columbia Power Corp Key Recent Developments
Feb 22,2017: Columbia Power receives first European patentReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Columbia Power Corp - Key Facts
- Columbia Power Corp - Key Employees
- Columbia Power Corp - Key Employee Biographies
- Columbia Power Corp - Key Operational Employees
- Columbia Power Corp - Major Products and Services
- Columbia Power Corp - History
- Columbia Power Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Columbia Power Corp - Business Description
- Columbia Power Corp - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Columbia Power Corp - Strengths
- Columbia Power Corp - Weaknesses
- Columbia Power Corp - Opportunities
- Columbia Power Corp - Threats
- Columbia Power Corp - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Feb 22, 2017: Columbia Power receives first European patent
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Columbia Power Corp, Key Facts
- Columbia Power Corp, Key Employees
- Columbia Power Corp, Key Employee Biographies
- Columbia Power Corp, Key Operational Employees
- Columbia Power Corp, Major Products and Services
- Columbia Power Corp, History
- Columbia Power Corp, Joint Venture
- Columbia Power Corp, Key Competitors