Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsColt’s Manufacturing Company LLC (Colt’s Manufacturing) designs, develops, manufactures firearms to the US, and other military forces. The company’s products include pistols, revolvers, rifles, custom firearms, bolt action rifles and others. Its major offerings include M4 Carbine, M16 5.56mm Rifle, EAGLE 40mm grenade launcher, and M240 and M249 machine guns among others. In addition, the company offers tactical and firearms training services. Its key customers include army, marines, special, forces, air force, navy, police, coast guard, airport security, and border patrol markets. It provides products and services through its network of distributors. Colt’s Manufacturing is headquartered in West Hartford, Connecticut, the US.
Reasons to Buy
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - Key Facts
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - Key Employees
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - Major Products and Services
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - History
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - Business Description
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - Strengths
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - Weaknesses
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - Opportunities
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - Threats
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC, Key Facts
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC, Key Employees
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC, Major Products and Services
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC, History
- Colt’s Manufacturing Company LLC, Key Competitors