Colt Group SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Colt Group S.A. (Colt) is a provider of business communication services. It offers managed networking and bandwidth services, enterprise and carrier voice services and capital markets services to government and small medium and large sized enterprises. Colt’s data services include Ethernet, bandwidth, data center connectivity, Internet access, Internet protocol (IP) virtual private network, broadcast and business services; voice services include voice connect, voice line, conferencing, VoIP access, IP voice, corporate voice, and IN services; and capital markets services include Colt PrizmNet financial extranet; FX liquidity, broker access, client access, market access, T2S and low latency network services; market data and hosting solutions. It has operations in the US, Europe and Asia. Colt is headquartered in Luxembourg.
Colt Group SA Key Recent Developments
Sep 25,2017: Colt tech chief promoted to COO role
Aug 30,2017: Colt hires ex-Windstream and XO exec Randy Nicklas
Jul 06,2017: Colt appoints new chief information security officer
Feb 14,2017: Colt Technology Services appoints VP of capital marketsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.