Coface SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Coface SA (Coface), a subsidiary of Natixis SA, is a credit insurance provider. It provides business trade services for clients to manage, finance, and protect their receivables. The company, along with its subsidiaries, offers a wide range of services including commercial development, risk underwriting, information analysis, claims indemnification, credit insurance, factoring, risk management, business information, debt collection, bonds and economic studies, among others. The company offers its products and services in Europe, the Mediterranean and Africa, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Coface is headquartered at Bois-Colombes, France.
Coface reported gross written premium (GWP) of EUR1,202.4 million during FY2016, representing a decline of 5.3% over FY2015. It reported earned premiums of EUR1,115.1 million in FY2016, representing a decrease of 6% over the previous year.
Coface SA Key Recent Developments
Jun 13,2017: Yamal LNG Raised Financing With Insurance Coverage By Swedish And German Export Credit AgenciesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.