Cobham plc (COB) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides
- a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cobham plc (Cobham) is a provider of aerospace, precision engineering and specialist air services. It manufactures and supplies components, specialized systems and services to aerospace and defense market. The company offers wide range of products and services that includes air-to-air refuelling; defence electronics; aviation services such as airline, charter; audio, video and data communications, including satellite communications; life support and mission equipment. The company delivers products to three major customer markets that include commercial, US defense/security and non-US defense security. The company has operations in the UK, the US, Australia, and other countries. Cobham is headquartered in Dorset, the UK.
Cobham plc Key Recent Developments
Apr 14, 2016: Inmarsat: Smart Shipping Enabled For Nanjing Tankers
Jun 16, 2015: Cobham and GA-ASI extend partnership to provide UAV whole life support in the UK and AustraliaReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Cobham plc - Key Facts
- Cobham plc - Key Employees
- Cobham plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Cobham plc - Major Products and Services
- Cobham plc - History
- Cobham plc - Company Statement
- Cobham plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Business Unit
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Cobham plc - Business Description
- Cobham plc - Corporate Strategy
- Cobham plc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Cobham plc - Strengths
- Strength - Communication and Connectivity Segment
- Strength - Research and Development
- Strength - Improved Performance of Advanced Electronic Solutions
- Cobham plc - Weaknesses
- Weakness - Cost Control
- Cobham plc - Opportunities
- Opportunity - New Solutions
- Opportunity - Strategic Divestures
- Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Commercial Aircraft Market
- Cobham plc - Threats
- Threat - Environmental Regulation
- Threat - Rapid Technological Changes
- Threat - Competitive Environment
- Cobham plc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 14, 2016: Inmarsat: Smart Shipping Enabled For Nanjing Tankers
- Jun 16, 2015: Cobham and GA-ASI extend partnership to provide UAV whole life support in the UK and Australia
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Cobham plc, Key Facts
- Cobham plc, Key Employees
- Cobham plc, Key Employee Biographies
- Cobham plc, Major Products and Services
- Cobham plc, History
- Cobham plc, Subsidiaries
- Cobham plc, Business Unit
- Cobham plc, Key Competitors