Clothing & footwear Retailing in Turkey, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Clothing & footwear Retailing in Turkey, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Turkey retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Turkey clothing and footwear industry.
Clothing & footwear is the second largest sector in the Turkish retail industry, with a market share of 13.8% in 2017, and is projected to grow at 10.1% CAGR over the next five years. Increasing consumer spending due to growing employment and a large young population fueled growth in the overall sector.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector.
Reasons to buy
- Turkey retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2017-2022
- A large young population and increasing urbanization fuelling sector sales
- Clothing is the largest category, accounting for 76.6% of total sector sales
- An increasing female population will strengthen sales
- Growing employment and improved wages are estimated to boost sales
- Online retail growing rapidly and will become the second largest retail channel by 2022
- LC Waikiki is the market leader, supported by a growing store count and online sales
- Mavi produced the fastest growth during 2016-2017.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Turkey retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
- Key findings
- The state of the nation
- The state of retail
- Clothing & footwear