Clothing & Footwear Retailing in New Zealand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in New Zealand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to New Zealand retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing New Zealand clothing and footwear industry.
Clothing & footwear sales in the country are expected to register a CAGR of 4.4% during 2016-2021, to reach NZ$7.6bn by 2021 from NZ$6.1bm in 2016. Factors such as rising household income, an increasing number of young consumers, and the increase of women in the workforce drive sales in the sector. Online clothing & footwear retailing is set to register healthy growth over the next five years. Consumers are increasingly purchasing from online retailers as they offer the latest fashion products at competitive prices. Farmer’s Trading Company and Kmart together held 19.6% of market share in 2016. Domestic players dominate the sector and these retailers in the top 10 commanded a 35.5% share in 2016.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
Reasons to buy
- Retail sales to register healthy growth through 2021
- Clothing & footwear sector set to register healthy growth
- One in five New Zealand Dollars spent at Farmer’s and Kmart
- Sales growth in menswear segment outperformed womenswear in 2016
- Top three retailers account for 25% of sales in the clothing & footwear sector
- Majority of the top retailers fall in the mass middle range
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the New Zealand retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Clothing & Footwear