Clothing & Footwear Retailing in the Slovak Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in the Slovak Republic, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Slovak Republic retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Slovak Republic clothing and footwear industry.
The clothing & footwear sector contributed 8.2% to total retail sales in 2016. Sales are expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2016-2021 to reach €2 billion by 2021. Clothing, footwear and accessories specialists is the largest channel for the sector sales in Slovakia. Specialist retailers contributed a share of 61% to total sector sales in 2016. The country’s clothing & footwear sector is dominated by international retailers. C&A is the market leader and accounted for a share of 4.4% in the country’s overall clothing & footwear sales in 2016. Retailers are expanding their businesses in the country by opening new stores and increasing focus on online sales. For instance, H&M opened two new stores in the country in 2016, while, Deichmann opened five new stores.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
Reasons to buy
- Economic recovery boosts retail spending
- Clothing & footwear sales to grow on the back of positive economic conditions
- Clothing & footwear specialists are losing share to online channels
- Retailers are expanding their footprint by opening new stores
- Specialists stores losing share as online gains
- Womenswear performance will drive the market during 2016-2021
- Footwear sales set to grow faster to 2021 compared to the previous five years
- Men’s footwear sales to register faster growth compared to 2011-2016
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Slovak Republic retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Clothing & Footwear