Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Portugal, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Portugal retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Portugal clothing and footwear industry.
Clothing & footwear is the second largest sector in the Portuguese retail industry, accounting for 15.1% of total retail sales in 2017. The sector’s sales stood at €7.5 billion in 2017 and are estimated to grow at 2.0% CAGR during 2017-2022 to reach €8.3 billion by 2022.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector.
Reasons to buy
- Sector is estimated to produce steady growth supported by growing private spending
- Growing employment and rising wages to drive growth in category sales
- Womenswear is the largest segment in clothing category with 58.7% share in 2017
- Growing employment is estimated to fuel growth, albeit slow, in menswear segment
- Footwear sales are projected to grow at 2.1% CAGR over the next five years
- Specialist stores are losing market share to rapidly growing online retail
- Online retail sales produce steady growth through 2022
- Zara is the clear leader in clothing & footwear sector in 2017
- Sports Zone to produced the fastest growth during 2016-2017.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Portugal retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
- Key findings
- The state of the nation
- The state of retail
- Clothing & footwear