Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Mexico, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Mexico, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Mexico retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Mexico clothing and footwear industry.
The clothing and footwear sector in the country has grown at a CAGR of 7.9% during 2011-2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% over the next five years to reach Mex$5,71.5 billion by 2021. Young millennials are the key drivers for the growth in this sector. Clothing and footwear products are among the most preferred products purchased online. The online channel has grown at a CAGR of 35.7% during 2011-2016 and continues to remain as the fastest growing retail channel with expected CAGR growth of 24.9% over the next five years to reach Mex$117.1 billion by 2021 from Mex$38.5 billion in 2016. The top 10 retailers in the sector accounted for a share of 23.3% in 2016, led by Liverpool with a share of 7.0% in 2016.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
Reasons to buy
- Domestic consumption is the key driver for retail growth
- Clothing & footwear sector to witness fastest growth during 2016-2021
- Growing internet users boosts online sales
- Liverpool is the leading apparel retailer in Mexico
- Top 10 retailers held a market share of 23.3% in 2016
- Zara witnessed highest sales growth in the sector during 2015-2016
- Menswear influenced by fashion and sportswear to drive the growth
- Women’s footwear dominates and outperforms the clothing sector
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Mexico retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Clothing & Footwear