Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Italy, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Italy, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Italy retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Italy clothing and footwear industry.
The top Clothing & Footwear retailers in the country are domestic retailers who also have a strong international presence with OVS leading the race. Consumers are buying more online and are relying on mass market players for clothing and footwear needs. All the major retailers are investing in digital platforms rather than opening new stores due to slowing consumption.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
Reasons to buy
- The Clothing & Footwear sector will grow at a CAGR of 1.8% between 2016 and 2021 to reach EUR65.9 billion by 2021
- This growth is largely driven by online sales, which will grow at a CAGR of 20.3% and account for 15.7% of all sales by 2021
- The Italian clothing and footwear market is highly fragmented with the top 10 players in the sector commanding only 9.8% of the sector sales
- Online penetration in the sector is forecast to more than double from 6.8% in 2016 to 15.8% by 2021.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Italy retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Clothing & Footwear