Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Colombia, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Colombia, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Colombia retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Colombia clothing and footwear industry.
Government infrastructure and technology investments, the growing middle class, and emergence of ecommerce will help to maintain the growth rate for the retail industry. The industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during 2016-2021, to reach sales of COP266,215 bn in 2021.The growing household income among young people and women, and increasing fashion awareness, will lead the growth of the sector, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during 2016 -2021. Retailer Ara leads the sector with market share of 2.5% in 2016. Domestic retailers dominate sector sales, with seven of the top 10 spots.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
Reasons to buy
- Clothing & footwear is the second largest sector and accounted for 14% of retail sales in 2016
- The hypermarkets, supermarkets, and hard discounters channel is the fastest growing channel and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2016-2021
- The sector is fragmented, with the top ten players accounting for only 16.2% market share in 2016
- Overall sales are expected to register a CAGR of 4.2% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a sales value of COP37,319 billion in 2021
- Clothing & footwear is fast- growing for online shopping in Colombia
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Colombia retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Clothing & footwear