Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Canada, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Canada, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Canada retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Canada clothing and footwear industry.
Clothing & footwear sales reached C$40.4 billion in 2017 and are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% between 2017 and 2022 to reach C$48.7 billion by the end of 2022. Millennials remain the major growth drivers and increasing demand for athletic clothing and footwear will further accelerate sales.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector.
Reasons to buy
- Canada retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% during 2017-2022
- Clothing & footwear sales are forecast to register improved growth
- Clothing sales are forecast to grow at a faster pace
- Footwear sales to register steady growth though slower
- Clothing, footwear and accessories specialists cede ground to other channels
- Online sales in the sector are forecast to more than double between 2017 and 2022
- The top 10 retailers accounted for 34% of overall sales in 2017
- Aritzia registered the highest sales growth in 2017.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Canada retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
- Key Findings
- The State of the Nation
- The State of Retail
- Clothing & Footwear