Clifford Chance LLP - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Clifford Chance LLP (Clifford Chance) is a law firm. It offers legal and advisory services in the practice areas of antitrust; capital markets; corporate; finance; litigation, dispute resolution & risk management; real estate; and tax, pensions, employment & incentives. The firm serves diverse clientele in the sectors including banks, consumer goods and retail, energy and resources, funds and investment management, healthcare, life sciences and chemicals, industrials, insurance, private equity, real estate, telecommunications, transport and logistics and media and technology. Clifford Chance also offers digital regulatory information services. The firm operates offices in countries across Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Americas. Clifford Chance is headquartered in London, the UK.
Clifford Chance LLP Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2018: Victor Levy rejoins Clifford Chance as a partner in its US Private Funds Group
Jul 03,2018: Clifford Chance announces its 2018 financial results
Jun 29,2018: Clifford Chance acts on landmark offshore wind farm
May 22,2018: Frontera Announces Closing Of New U.S.$100 Million Credit Facility
Mar 02,2018: Clifford Chance announced that David DiBari and Connie Heng have joined the firm's global leadership teamReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.