Clark Construction Group, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Clark Construction Group, LLC (Clark) is a civil construction company. It provides pre-construction, design-build, lean construction, public-private partnerships (PPP), virtual design and construction and self-perform services. The company’s services portfolio includes general contracting, business planning and feasibility studies, consulting, construction management and consulting, leadership in energy and environmental design (LEED) services, building information modeling (BIM), and project development services. It caters service to aviation, correctional and judicial, government, military, mission critical, public assembly, science, seismic, and industrial and distribution. The company operates offices in Mid-Atlantic, Northern, Southern, and Western regions in the US. Clark is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, the US.
Clark Construction Group, LLC Key Recent Developments
Feb 02,2018: Clark Construction Group hires Roger Fricke as new vice president
Nov 09,2017: Philip J. Sheridan elected to the DBIA National Board of Directors
Oct 17,2017: Clark welcomes new Sustainability DirectorReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.