Citizens Energy Group - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Citizens Energy Group (CEG), formerly Citizens Gas & Coke Utility, Inc., is a non-profit, public energy utility. Its product portfolio includes water, natural gas, steam and chilled water. The company also offers services such as transportation, storage and supply of natural gas; supply of water and wastewater treatment; and provision of steam heating and chilled water cooling services. It operates through a network of subsidiaries and affiliates. The company serves residential, commercial and industrial customers in and around Indianapolis, Indiana. Moreover, the company operates and invests in various regulated and unregulated utility-related businesses. CEG is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
Citizens Energy Group Key Recent Developments
Jan 09,2018: Citizens Delivers Record Amount Of Natural Gas
Nov 16,2017: ForeSee Launches New Customer Experience (CX) Solution for Energy and Utility Providers
Jul 28,2017: National Grid proposes two renewable energy projects in Massachusetts, US
May 17,2017: Just Energy Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2017 Results
May 15,2017: Joe Kennedy Commissions Falmouth Solar ProjectReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.