Citibank Berhad - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Citibank Berhad (CB), a subsidiary of Citigroup Holding Singapore Pte Ltd, is a provider of various banking and financial services. The company’s portfolio of offerings includes savings accounts, time deposit, global banking, foreign currency solutions, insurance, wealth management, and loans. CB provides various home loans such as Citibank Housing Loan, Citibank FlexiHome Loan, and Citibank Homecredit solutions. The company’s portfolio of investment products includes unit trusts, dual currency account, retail bonds, and market-linked investment. It also offers various foreign currency solutions such as worldwide funds transfer, foreign currency investments and savings. The company serves clients across the Malaysian region. CB is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Citibank Berhad - Key Facts
- Citibank Berhad - Key Employees
- Citibank Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
- Citibank Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Citibank Berhad - History
- Citibank Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Citibank Berhad - Business Description
- Citibank Berhad - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Citibank Berhad - Strengths
- Citibank Berhad - Weaknesses
- Citibank Berhad - Opportunities
- Citibank Berhad - Threats
- Citibank Berhad - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Citibank Berhad, Key Facts
- Citibank Berhad, Key Employees
- Citibank Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
- Citibank Berhad, Major Products and Services
- Citibank Berhad, History
- Citibank Berhad, Subsidiaries
- Citibank Berhad, Key Competitors