Cigars and Cigarillos in France, 2017
Cigars and Cigarillos in France, 2017, is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
The Cigars & Cigarillos market has grown slightly between 1990 and 2015. although the sector has been declining steadily since 2004. Imports were over 1300 tons in 2016 although volumes have fallen back since 2012.
Reasons to buy
- Per capita consumption of cigars and cigarillos is quite high in France.
- The market will see a further decline in 2016, with total consumption down 7% and per capita consumption reduced to below 1.5 pieces/year.
- Forecasts for 2015 are for a small fall in the percentage of adults who smoke.
- Current forecasts are for a fall in total sales of 22.5% over the period 2015-2025.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- 01 Introduction
- 02 Market context
- 03 Market size and structure
- 04 Production and trade
- 05 Taxation and retail prices
- 06 Manufacturers and brands
- 07 The smoking population
- 08 Operating constraints
- 09 Distribution
- 10 Prospects and forecasts
- 11 Appendix