Cigarettes in Uzbekistan, 2018
Cigarettes in Uzbekistan, 2018, is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Uzbekistan.
Smoking has traditionally been widespread, tax increases driving up prices, and increased restrictions on public smoking. There are currently 2.13 million adults smoking regularly or occasionally, with 19.6% of adult male and 1.0% female smokers in 2017, or 10.2% of the adult population. In per capita terms, legitimate consumption now averages around501 pieces in 2017, compared with 566 pieces in 2000 and 436 pieces in 1990.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2017 to 2027.
Reasons to buy
- Market volume in 2017 was 9.5 billion pieces
- In per capita terms, Uzbekistann consumers consumed an average of 501 cigarettes in 2017.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns.
- As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the country's market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- Market Size
- Table Cigarette Consumption, 1990-2017
- Table Per Capita Consumption, 1990-2017
- Table Cigarette Consumption (Overall), 1990-2016
- Table Cigarette Consumption Per Capita (Overall), 1990-2016
- Market Structure
- Table Market Breakdown by Price Segment (%), 2001-2002 & 2005-2006
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Table Manufacturer Sales and Market Shares, 2000-2017 (Million Pieces)
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- Table Excise Rates, Local Cigarettes, 2009, 2011-2016 (UZS per 1,000 Pieces)
- Retail Prices
- Table Retail Prices, Selected Brands, 2008, 2011-2016 (UZS per Pack)
- The Smoking Population
- Table Smoking Population, 1990-2017
- Production and Trade
- Table Cigarette Production, 1990-2017
- Table Imports of Cigarettes, 1993-2017
- Table Imports by Country of Origin (Million Pieces), 2007-2017
- Table Imports by Country of Origin (% of total), 2007-2017
- Table Exports of Cigarettes, 1996-2017
- Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings
- Other Restrictions
- Company Profiles
- Table Company Profile: BAT Uzbekistan or UzBAT AO
- Prospects & Forecasts
- Table Consumption Forecasts to 2027
- What is this Report About?
- Time Frame
- Product Category Coverage
- Table Figure 1: Methodology
- About GlobalData
- Table Figure 2: Global Data at a glance
- Contact Us