Cigarettes In Serbia
Given the recent impact of rising taxes and prices on the legitimate market and the likelihood that taxes and prices will continue to rise as movement towards EU membership drives up taxes in future, together with the impact of recent public smoking regulations, legitimate market volumes in Serbia are expected to fall considerably.
“Cigarettes in Serbia”, is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Serbian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers, leading brands along with company profiles.
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habit and the growing health concerns affecting overall production.
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025.
Reasons to buy
- Exports have grown particularly strongly during the past three years.
- The latest data indicates that there was a more than 50% rise in output in 2015, driven by strong export growth against a background
of declining domestic demand.
- Premium brands only form a small share of the market and with taxes and prices likely to continue to escalate will find progress difficult.
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Serbian market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Market Size
- 3 Market Structure
- 4 Manufacturers & Brands
- 5 Taxation & Retail
- Retail Prices
- 6 The Smoking Population
- 7 Production & Trade
- 8 Operating Constraints
- Advertising Restrictions
- Health Warnings/Labelling Requirements
- Other Restrictions
- 9 Company Profile
- 10 Prospects & Forecasts
- 11 Appendix
- What is this Report About?
- Time Frame
- Product Category Coverage
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Cigarette Consumption, Million Pieces, 1990-2015
- Table 2: Per Capita Consumption, Duty Paid, 1990-2015
- Table 3: Breakdown of Consumption, Legal v Contraband, 2003-2007, Million Pieces
- Table 4: Breakdown of Consumption, Legal v Contraband, 2003-2007, % of Total
- Table 5: Filter & Plain Cigarettes, 1999-2013 (1), Billion Pieces
- Table 6: Filter & Plain Cigarettes, 1999-2013(1), %
- Table 7: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2002-2015, Billion Pieces
- Table 8: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, 2002-2015, %
- Table 9: Manufacturer Sales & Market Shares, % Volume, 2000-2015
- Table 10: Licensed Cigarette Brands for Sale in Serbia
- Table 11: Structure of Taxation on Cigarettes, % of Retail Price, 1990-2016
- Table 12: BAT Cigarette Prices, 2010 & 2011, € Equivalent/Pack
- Table 13: JTI: Cigarette Prices, 2012
- Table 14: Retail Price Trends: Cigarettes 2011-2014, RSD
- Table 15: JTI: Retail Prices of Selected Brands, 2014, RSD
- Table 16: Smoking Population, 1990-2014
- Table 17: Smoking Prevalence by Age & Gender, 2013(1), %
- Table 18: Smoking Prevalence by Age Group, 2013(1), %
- Table 19: Cigarette Production, 1990-2015
- Table 20: Cigarette Imports, 1996-2015
- Table 21: Imports by Country of Origin, 2000-2014, Million Pieces
- Table 22: Imports by Country of Origin, % Breakdown, 2000-2014
- Table 23: Cigarette Exports, 1990-2015, Million Pieces
- Table 24: Exports by Country of Destination, 2006-2014, Million Pieces
- Table 25: Exports by Country of Destination, 2006-2014, %
- Table 26: Company profile: Philip Morris doo Beograd/DIN 'Fabrika Duvana' ad Niš
- Table 27: Company profile: JTI International AD Senta
- Table 28: Company profile: British American Tobacco South East Europe
- Table 29: Altadis SA (Imperial Tobacco España)
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Methodology
- Figure 2: GlobalData at a glance