Chubb European Group SE - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Chubb European Group SE (CEG), formerly Chubb European Group Plc, is a commercial insurance and reinsurance company. It provides a range of insurance and risk solutions such as property insurance, marine insurance, aviation insurance, transport insurance, general liability insurance, credit and suretyship insurance, personal lines insurance, and accident and health insurance. In 2017, it underwrote business in 11 Solvency II non-life insurance business lines, comprising all non-proportional reinsurance classes. It operates underwriting network in the UK, Continental Europe and Ireland. CEG operates under the trading name, Combined Insurance. The company, a subsidiary of ACE European Holdings Limited, is headquartered in London, the UK.
The company reported gross premiums written of GBP3,267.5 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 36.8% over that in FY2016. Its net premiums written was GBP1,850.7 million in FY2017, an increase of 40.4% over that in FY2016.Chubb European Group SE Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: Chubb hires Janet Edey as head of management liability for UK and Ireland
Aug 06,2018: Chubb announces appointment of Raheila Nazir as Cyber Underwriting Manager, UK and Ireland
Jun 11,2018: Chubb hires David Furby to lead European region
Jan 26,2018: Chubb makes changes in senior leadership team
Jan 10,2018: Chubb announces appointment of Veronique Brionne as Senior Vice President, A&H, Continental Europe and Andrew Nisbet as Senior Vice President, A&H UK&IReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.