China North Industries Group Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
China North Industries Group Corp (NORINCO GROUP) manufactures weapons for the Chinese defense forces. The company manufactures various types of arms, ammunition and equipment for the Chinese navy, air force, second artillery force, state government and the police. Its products include heavy duty equipment, armored vehicles, special chemicals and petrochemicals, ammunitions, long range suppression weapon systems, missiles, artillery guns and shells and electronic and opto-electronic products. It also manufactures information and control products, night vision equipment, anti-chemical devices, and simulation and training equipment. The company offers products for civil applications, using military technology. It operates through various subsidiaries across China. NORINCO GROUP is headquartered in Xicheng, Beijing, China.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- China North Industries Group Corp - Key Facts
- China North Industries Group Corp - Key Employees
- China North Industries Group Corp - Major Products and Services
- China Nort